It’s already November! The Halloween candy is gone and the Christmas candy is already on store shelves. October is over so it’s time to review my October goals:
1) wash/moisturize my face morning & night- this should have been easy! I did well for about two weeks and then I only washed with quick splashes of water for the rest of the month, and moisturized only about once a week >_< This goal needs to roll over to November!
2) find a second job/really work on budget- Thought I had a second job lined up but no. I did get working on paying off my credit card debt. I even called the bank and set up some payments. Since I was kind of ignoring my debt I consider this a success!
3) walk the dog everyday & get his growth checked out- His growth is just a fatty tumor, thank goodness. I walked him so much this month and it became part of my morning routine.
4) call home/talk to dad more- Check!
5) workout 25 days- nooooo
6) carve pumpkins- Yep! and watched Hocus Pocus while carving
7) start getting up earlier- Hell yea! Crushed this goal. I used to wake up around 9-10:30am but have been getting up around 7:30-8am. This success came from wanting to walk my dog in the chillier air when there were less people/dogs out.
8) find, charge, and wear my fitbit- Uhh, I did for about 5 days
So, I completed about 5 out of 8! Some will probably roll over to this month but I’d love to come up with some new ones too. Look for my November goals post coming soon. I hope you accomplished a lot during October. Here’s to November!